“As an atheist convert to the Catholic Church and a writer of many books defending the faith, I can attest that this is the best short book for reaching non-believers I have ever read. It is full of brilliant insights written in a dramatic user-friendly manner. Get it immediately for yourself to remove any nagging doubts you have. Most of all, buy it for use in evangelization!” – Dr. Ronda Chervin, Professor of Philosophy at Holy Apostles College, author of 30+ Catholic books.
“It’s one thing to know the many solid arguments there are for God’s existence and the truth of the Christian worldview; it’s quite another to know how to use those arguments in real-life conversations with real-life doubters. By illustrating how he does it himself, Bryan Mercier has produced a very useful apologetic resource, and I heartily recommend it.” – Ken Hensley, author of, “The Godless Delusion: A Catholic Challenge to Modern Atheism.”
– Does God exist? Is there any proof for God’s existence?
– Why doesn’t God answer my prayers?
– If God is real, then why is there so much suffering?
– Doesn’t science disprove God and the Bible?
– Isn’t the Bible full of countless changes and contradictions?
– How do you explain Galileo, the Crusades, and other religious wars?