- Evidence for the Existence of God (Part 1 – Something from Nothing)
- Catholic and Orthodox (Emotional Argumentation vs. Intellectual Argumentation)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus – How God thirsts for our love!
- Best Catholic Books for Beginners
- Answering Anti-Catholic Arguments (and showing why they are wrong)
Tag Archives: Religion and violence
Religion and War! Is religion the cause of all war? Does religion by nature cause violence? Are not most of the world wars attributed to religions arguing over who is right, about whose holy book is correct? Perhaps if they … Continue reading