- Evidence for the Existence of God (Part 1 – Something from Nothing)
- Catholic and Orthodox (Emotional Argumentation vs. Intellectual Argumentation)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus – How God thirsts for our love!
- Best Catholic Books for Beginners
- Answering Anti-Catholic Arguments (and showing why they are wrong)
Tag Archives: Love
Does God love gays? Does He love people with same-sex attraction? This is a heavy but important question. Anyone God-loving person who struggles with a homosexual attraction wants to know the answer to this question. It is foundational to our … Continue reading
Friends With Benefits are Neither Friends with benefits. The best thing since bread and butter, right? You get the best of both worlds—intimacy and pleasure without having to be tied down or emotionally involved. After all, who wants all the … Continue reading