- Evidence for the Existence of God (Part 1 – Something from Nothing)
- Catholic and Orthodox (Emotional Argumentation vs. Intellectual Argumentation)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus – How God thirsts for our love!
- Best Catholic Books for Beginners
- Answering Anti-Catholic Arguments (and showing why they are wrong)
Tag Archives: Love and relationships
The Catholic Church and Gay Marriage What is the Catholic Church’s position on gay marriage? Is there a such thing as gay marriage? After all, if two people truly love each other, then why shouldn’t they be allow allow to … Continue reading