- Evidence for the Existence of God (Part 1 – Something from Nothing)
- Catholic and Orthodox (Emotional Argumentation vs. Intellectual Argumentation)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus – How God thirsts for our love!
- Best Catholic Books for Beginners
- Answering Anti-Catholic Arguments (and showing why they are wrong)
Tag Archives: fr. joseph gill
By, Fr. Joseph Gill In the Church, the whole month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This is one of my favorite devotions, as it emphasizes the true humanity and deep tenderness of the Lord. The … Continue reading
Scrupulosity is a spiritual and psychological disorder that is marked by constant guilt about moral or religious issues. People with scrupulosity never feel worthy obsess about their sins, and struggle with fear and anxiety. Continue reading