- Evidence for the Existence of God (Part 1 – Something from Nothing)
- Catholic and Orthodox (Emotional Argumentation vs. Intellectual Argumentation)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus – How God thirsts for our love!
- Best Catholic Books for Beginners
- Answering Anti-Catholic Arguments (and showing why they are wrong)
Tag Archives: catholic scrupulosity
Scrupulosity is a spiritual and psychological disorder that is marked by constant guilt about moral or religious issues. People with scrupulosity never feel worthy obsess about their sins, and struggle with fear and anxiety. Continue reading