Bryan Mercier is a thirty-eight year old national speaker and retreat leader. He has spoken to adults and teens for the last fifteen years on a wide variety of topics; ranging from catechetics and faith formation, to morality, spirituality, and apologetics.
Bryan Mercier is a proud member of the elite Catholic Speakers Bureau, CMG Booking. He has spoken at youth and adult retreats, workshops, seminars, schools, parish missions, local, regional and national conferences. He has spoken in front of crowds ranging from thirty to three-thousand and has been aired on both TV and radio in different states. Bryan has also spent seven years as part of the R.O.C.K. (Revival Of Catholic Kids) Ministry Team. He now heads this retreat team which puts on all-day, half-day, and weekend-long retreats for Confirmation classes and other teen groups.
Bryan’s speaking is dynamic and inspirational, but down to earth, informative and practical. He has written many Catholic Tracts on a wide variety of topics and has a blog. If you are looking to book a retreat, please contact me.
Talks For Adults
For 15 years, Bryan has been a Catholic speaker and retreat leader on practical topics such as spirituality, faith formation, and apologetics. Bryan has spoken at retreats, seminars, regional gatherings, Parish Missions, and conferences. He was aired on an eight-week television show covering Catholic apologetics and on a two-week radio show covering the Catholic Church. Bryan has taught a young adult Bible Study for almost ten years. He has written many Catholic apologetics tracts and has recently started a blog.
- Why Be Catholic?
- Catholic History and Common Myths (The Crusades, The Inquisition, Galileo, etc)
- The Pathway of Love: How to reach happily-ever-after!
- Prayer and Spirituality 101 (Understandable prayer and making it work in your life)
- Seven Ways to Grow in Prayer and Overcome Distractions
- Jesus and the story of Salvation for modern day Catholics
- Living Holy in an Unholy World: Living our Faith without Compromise
- The Eucharist!
- The Sacrament of Confession to a priest. Why?
- Understanding the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary and answering common objections
- Seminar on the Papacy
- The Glory of the Catholic Church (How the Church survived persecution, torture and death and converted the world)
- Understanding our Faith (Learning to understand, deepen, and explain your faith … This can be done in one session or multiple)
- The Dangers of the New Age Movement: (What Catholics Need to Know about the New Astrology, Reiki, Centering Prayer, Yoga, counterfeit spirituality and more)
- The Catholic Church and Other Religions: (Understanding their beliefs and the Catholic Answer)
- Understanding to the Scandals in the Church
- Pro-Life Talk
- My Testimony: From dressing in all-black and carrying weapons, to shining the light of Christ and teaching the faith.
- Other talks upon request…
Talks For Teens
For the last 15 years, Bryan has spoken to teens about their faith. His high enthusiasm and dynamic presentations makes the Catholic faith and the spiritual life come alive. Bryan has been booked around New England to speak at Confirmation retreats, youth gatherings, Life- Nights, Confirmation classes, conferences and Catholic schools. He has spoken at the Catholic Leadership Institute, which helps train teens to become Catholic leaders and co-leaders in their parishes. Teens everywhere relate to his talks and presentations and continually respond very positively to them.
Bryan leads R.O.C.K. (Revival Of Catholic Kids) Group Ministries. They put on all-day, half-day and weekend retreats for Confirmation classes, Youth Groups, and other teen events. For more information: The R.O.C.K. Group.
- My Testimony (From dressing in all black to shining the light of Christ)
- The Existence of God… and Jesus.
- Jesus and salvation for 2013 Catholics (Meaning of life and thinking about eternity)
- The Challenge of Being Catholic Today
- The Challenge of Confirmation (For Confirmation students)
- The Sacrament of Confirmation
- Prayer 101 for Teens
- Apologetics for Teens (Helping teens to understand and explain their faith)
- True Love, Chastity, and Relationships
- The Sacrament of the Eucharist
- The Sacrament of Confession to a Priest
- Thinking about Eternity
- The Mass
- Jesus Christ: The Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever
- Self-Esteem and Loving Ourselves (How to find self-worth, self-esteem and meaning)
- What It Means To Be Catholic
- Other talks upon request…